Python is good for GUI Development. Python has different libraries used for developing graphical user interfaces (GUIs). PyQt is a great GUI library of Python. When Python is combined with PyQt, it provides a fast and easy way to create beautiful GUI's.
What is PyQt?
PyQt is a GUI widgets toolkit. It is a Python interface for Qt, one of the most powerful, and popular cross-platform GUI library. PyQt is a blend of Python programming language and the Qt library.
• Basic Python Knowledge (Functions, Classes, __init__, self)
• Basic PyQt skills
• An IDE (PyCharm, Spyder, etc...)
• PyQt5 and Python 3 installed
• Simpliv online training platform and courses are compatible with all the web browsers running on Windows®, Mac, and Chrome OS.
• We recommend using with the current versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
• We also recommend downloading our SIMPLIV mobile APP from Google play store and Apple (IOS) store for better and user-friendly access.
Email ID: email@example.com
Simpliv LLC (Headquarter: USA)
Simpliv Services India Pvt Ltd (Branch Office: India)
Last Date : Lifetime Access